1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Good day , I’d like to make a complaint on the service that was provided today 27th June 2018 I’ve never experienced such a lousy service in any of the fast food restaurants before . I hope that management would look serious on this issue so that you don’t lose customers as I’m not going to turn up to marrybrown anymore .

I’m also going to share today’s incident to my fellow relatives and friends if none Is going to call up and sort out this issue . I came around 7.40 , I was attended by an Indian staff . not even letting me know that I’ve to present my receipt upon ordering , I sat down and waited . I than noticed a customer who came after me was served food .

It was an hour I’ve been waiting as I went to the counter to ask for the food that I’ve ordered . The cashier asked me the receipt . Does your management expect me to keep the receipt after making payment . It’s a definite no as I was given waiting number “4” .

Such a bad experience, waited an hour for the food and was even asked for the receipt to get the food I paid for . There was just about 4 customers there yet the service is the most unprofessional I’ve ever experienced. Left the restaurant unhappily . I’ve wasted my money and my time there .

Such a bad experience. I’m expecting for a call back and a apologise :) please call me at 0173913747 or 01111403747 the soonest

Regards ,